Here at Boyce’s Motel we offer a variety of room choices to suit your individual needs. From single rooms with twin, double or queen size beds, to efficiency units and small apartments, we offer standard amenities in each room that include private bath, cable t.v., wireless internet, refrigerators, telephones, thermostatically controlled heat, fans and in-room coffee, tea and cocoa. Our largest apartment offers two bedrooms, bath, living room and a complete kitchen with dishwasher, washer and dryer and many extras. All rooms are non-smoking. From our private deck you can relax and watch life on the harbor.
Click on the room number to view room photos
- Room 01: Queen bedded room looking out onto the Village.
- Room 02: Double bedded room looking out onto the Village and Harbor.
- Room 03: Twin-bedded room.
- Room 04: Twin bedded room.
- Room 05: One queen bed and a kitchenette.
- Room 06: One queen bed and a kitchenette.
- Room 07: Our smallest apartment with a kitchen/sitting area with single sleeper sofa, bedroom with a queen bed and a private deck with a view of harbor.
- Room 08: Separate cottage with 2 double beds, kitchen with washer/dryer unit, living room and a private deck with a view of harbor.
- Room 09: Our largest apartment with two bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and the second with two single beds. Equipped with a futon in the sitting area, a full kitchen and a private deck with a view of harbor.
- Room 10: Located on the upper level with a full kitchen and living area with a full sleep sofa, furnished bedroom with a double bed and a private deck with a view of harbor.
- Room 11: Located on the upper level with a kitchen, living room and two single beds. Twin sofa in the sitting area, and a private deck with a view of harbor.
All of our guest accommodations include use of our sundeck overlooking the harbor.
Also available is lodging within homes in the area, such as the Loft and the Ledge on Highland Avenue and Papa's House on Sand Beach Road. Please contact Barrett at Boyce's Motel for reservations.